Monday, November 29, 2010

Ahhhhh So Much To Tell

Jeremy and I have been all over the country, literally!!  Here's our list Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virgina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, and Utah again!!!!  Okay so its has been a very great and long adventure and we're not really done yet.  I loved Pennsylvania, Maine, and North Carolina.  They were beautiful and I've met some strange people along the way.  I fell outta the truck onto my back and head in Ohio and had a concussion which took me a couple days to get over but I'm fine now.  Saw some nasty snow, and sleet, and freezing rain in Maine and really nasty accidents.  Met some pretty awesome truckers who made me laugh.  I saw my friend Hope in Virginia who is recently married and about to have her first baby, a boy, in December.  It was great to see her and catch up with her again.  She so great.  I also saw my grandma Erma Jean in Southern Cali while we were there and her husband Gary.  They took us to lunch.  I love catching up with them and seeing them.  Then we stayed a weekend with Jeremy's mom and his daughter Katelynn.  She is so cute and we had so much fun with her.  We played lots of video games including Guitar Hero, where I sang, and sucked and they filmed it.  Grrrrr.  Anyway we loved seeing her and spending time with her she is such an amazing girl.  Then we came home for Thanksgiving.  We spent it with my family and took 5 days off.  It has been wonderful and we are getting ready to get back to work.  I love spending time with my family and friends.  Seeing my mom and dad, and my sisters.  I loved seeing some friends and spending lots of time with Jeremy.  I know it seems funny but when we're on the road we don't actually spend quality time just a lot of quantity time. 
     Right now I'm dealing with a dilemma.  I have a possible opportunity for me and taking my career to the next level.  Making some real money and being a real boss.  But at the same time, we are trying really hard to bring Jeremy's dream of being his own boss and having his own small business to life.  I have been helping him with that and pushing him to succeed and I really want it for him.  But if I take advantage of this opportunity it could put his dreams on hold again.  I don't think that's fair, and I want it for him but he wants me to be happy.  I am so frustrated and torn and I really don't know what to do.  I have a bit to think about it and make a real decision but not all that long.  What should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment