Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Birthday

December 11, 1988
I know I have more than a month but I love my birthday... I hate that it's in December and that it's in the winter but it's still my birthday.  I want an amazing birthday this year.  I know I won't get it but I can wish it IS my birthday!! lol  I'm turning 23 which I am having a problem with and I don't really understand and no one else does either but I thought I would make a list of all the things I want for my birthday and maybe someone who reads this will do one or possibly two of them.  I figure I deserve it cause I have had a seriously bad year this year, but then again who cares... it is only my birthday..

- I want to be truly surprised.
- I do NOT want my truck to be "decorated" lol (Sierra! Katie! Brady!)
- I want a hundred choruses of "Happy Birthday"
- I want flowers ( white calla lilies preferred)
- I want cute little notes passed to me all day
- I want a bouquet of balloons that does NOT have an "over the hill" saying on it
- I want to have sushi
- I want to come home and find my room decorated in balloons and streamers and banners.
- I want a kiss from a cute boy (even if it doesn't mean anything)
- I want to be kidnapped by friends and have a party!! (not at some odd hour of the morning/night)
- I want someone to make me a mix CD of all the songs that makes them think of me
- I want a date that week with someone awesome!
- I want to find little surprises every where!
- I want a scavenger hunt that leads me to something awesome!!
- I want it to NOT snow!!
- I want a million compliments about how cute and silly and fun and great I am!!! ( am I getting prideful?? lol)
- I want 24 hours just about me!!

I think I deserve a great birthday this year... That is just me of course.  lol  I'm not this selfish usually but I get one day out of 365 and I want a good one this year! Last year it was a half-assed effort, the year before I threw my own party, the year before nothing, the year before that nothing, and so on.  The last real celebration for my birthday was when I turned 16!!  It's about time I get a real party!!  So, get me flowers and balloons and write me a love note or poem and sing to me and get me a great piece of cake!!  That's all I'm asking!!  Is it too much?? lol  I'll repost this when it's gets closer! lol  And can anyone explain to me why I'm so upset about turning 23??  It's not like 25 or 30.  It's nothing spectacular!  I don't get it?? For any of you out there who actually read this I'm just excited about my birthday and sending birthday wishes you don't have to take this literally!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment