Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Memories I don't want to forget

- The first goodbye; we stood in the kitchen and held each other for so long my arms went numb and it still felt perfect.  He was truly sad I was leaving.

- Chili's he was nervous and was standing behind me at the bar.  He was flirting with me and put he cold hands on my neck.  That awkward feeling and butterflies.  

-  The first night when he told me how much he wanted me.

-  The way he held my hand during the first car show he ever took me to on his birthday.  If I let go he'd find it and take it again.  I was his and he wanted to show me off.

-  I came all the way down there after work and was so sore and achy and spent the next hour and a half massaging everything from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

-  The night before I told him I loved him and he whispered in my ear "I love you" and thought I was sleeping but I'll always remember.

-  One of our many trips to Home Depot he bought me this book about decorating your first home.  It was more than we could afford right now but he insisted that I have and do what I wanted to our home.

-  When I sprained my ankle really bad right after we moved into our house, he carried me and held my hand, and made me stay in bed.  Like he checked in on me all the time and noting everything that I was out of place to make sure I was staying put.

- Right after we moved in together he spent the next few days insisting that I call the apartment home.  It was a hard adjustment but he kept correcting me.

-  The many mornings we spent in bed without leaving til we had to go to work.

-  The first night we met and the hot tub.  ;)

- The Smith's sign in Roy.  That sign changed my life forever.  I realized I was running and changed my mind.  

-  The first ride on his motorcycle, scary and exhilarating.

-  Tickling his back till he fell asleep and massaging his feet while sitting on his hideous orange couch. 

-  Him insisting we get a couch that was our own.  We picked it out together.  

- The "I love you's" and the kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment